+44 01732 387011
Production Co-ordinator [Ref PA039] - Part-time 30 hours
£25k pro rata per annum plus benefits
Our client, an iconic global brand has a vacancy for a Production Coordinator in their TV Production Department.
The role will involve providing administrative support in line with Company Policy and Procedures, in particular, the following:
1. To coordinate all contractor requirements including processing paperwork in a timely manner.
2. Liaise with all departments regarding contractor queries. Working within set deadlines as specified by said departments.
3. Arrange all contractor travel arrangements.
4. Assist in the creation of travel plans, working with the PA to Director or Broadcast & Media.
5. Answer contractor queries either by email or phone.
6. Liaising with the Logistics Team Manager to book/crew contract staff and raise required paperwork.
7. Coordinate Visa requirements when required and within defined deadlines.
8. Raise Purchase Orders and action within defined deadlines.
Previous administration experience is required and also the following:
Excellent organisation skills.
Strong Microsoft office skills.
Good communication skills.
Very good attention to detail.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Ability to solve problems.
High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Interviews will be taking place quickly so please forward your cv as soon as possible to be considered.